In reverse chronological order:
- Assessment: Where are we going wrong and how can we do it better?
- Understanding assessment: Does it really have to be this difficult?
- Does ‘assessment literacy’ really just mean ‘testing literacy’?
- Psychometrics and hermeneutics in ESL
- The educational scientist’s dream
- Are we a community of ‘assessment illiterates’?
- Scientism and language assessment
- A human being is not a mosaic: Scientism, statisticism and metricophilia
- Playing with fire when you don’t even know it’s hot: ELTjam, Duolingo and irresponsible practices in language assessment